Monday, June 20, 2011

Works In Progress

Lots of quilts in progress!

This one needs the binding finished up.  This is for the Happy Quilting Quilt-A-Long.

This next one is going to be a gift.   It was actually a surprise for myself when I ordered a Fat Quarter Grab Bag from the Fat Quarter Shop.   I'm working on a gift with these colors.  They are so fresh!


I tried to take a picture of the beautiful colors I'm working with for the bed quilt.   It will be king size and I'm really excited to see this one start coming along.   I ordered one set of fat quarters (from Fat Quarter Shop) and I thought I would be selecting a few fabrics from the set but it turned out so pretty and I fell in love with all the fabrics that I decided to use them all in the quilt.   I just ordered the rest of the fat quarter bundles to finish.   My own photo can't do them justice but you can see them on the FQS site.  Aren't those the most beautiful colors?

Other items in process like a layer cake quilt that I need borders for, a few scrappy zipper bags, some new patterns that I have plans for, a kitty quilt, and finishing a block of the month.   I need a vacation from work just to catch up on my hobby  :>)

2 comments:

  1. looks like you have lots of fun projects....I have a lot of projects to finish too....but I couldn't resist another quilt along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quilt top! I didn't do this quilt along but I love the patter and it is totally on my "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete